Rules and protocols are being reviewed and evaluated on a daily basis and adapted as per current situation by a crisis team, in order to protect each and every one visiting and inhabiting our island.
There are currently 599 active Covid cases on the island. 533 residents and 66 non-residents. There are 32 persons hospitalized of which 13 of them are in the Intensive care unit. 82 persons lost their battle against the Covid virus. A total of 132.894 persons have been tested of which 87.194 were tested at the airport. 92 persons lost the battle against Covid-19. A total of 40.194 persons registered for the vaccine of which 33.493 already received the first dosage of Pfizer vaccine and 10.946 of them received the second dosage too.
Measurement by the Government of Aruba
- Curfew is from 10am to 5am.
- Closing time for businesses is 9pm.
- Max two (2) per table (indoors & outdoors) (excluding children under the age of 12) Tables must be at least 1.5 meters apart.
- Only 1 musician is allowed to perform on stage.
- No musical events that are intended to attract customers.
- Background music is allowed/No dancing.
- Hotels and lodgings are exempted from the closing time, BUT only to serve their registered guests between 9pm and 5am.
- Casinos are not part of the exemption and must close at 9pm.
- Prior to travel, visitors should download the Aruba Department of Public Health’s Aruba Health App: A mobile resource for information on COVID-19 health procedures in Aruba, facilitation of the airport health screening, and faster results for Molecular PCR COVID-19 tests taken in Aruba.
- A flat premium fee of $30 is applicable for new insurance policies for travelers over 14 years old.
- Effective January 26th, 2021, as announced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. government requires all international airline passengers to show proof of a negative, PCR or Antigen, Covid-19 test before boarding flights to the United States.
Testing facilities in Aruba:
- MedCare Clinic: www.medcare.aw – (+297) 280-0630 – Whatsapp (+297) 562-4440 – email@example.com
- MedLab: www.covidaruba.com (+297) 586-1600 – Cell/Whatsapp (+297) 597-5544 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horacio Oduber Hospital https://www.arubahospital.com/ – email@example.com (+297) 597-4522 (Call or WhatsApp
More information on travel and health requirements can be found on www.aruba.com.