Dinner under the Stars
- Take a boat trip to Renaissance Island and let your taste buds travel to paradise.
Enjoy a 4-course dinner menu consisting of Lamb Bock Choy or Salmon Ponzu, while your toes get pampered in white secluded sand. The private dinner setting includes a welcome cocktail at Lucy’s Dock (across the Renaissance Mall), boat trip to Renaissance Private Island, dinner on the beach and live entertainment.
- From 6:30pm-10:00pm
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Aruba Ray’s Comedy
- The “Aruba Ray’s Comedy” show features some of the funniest American standup comedians in a terrific 90-minute show.
- Holiday Inn Ballroom, Palm Beach
- Facebook: Aruba Ray’s Comedy
It’s 5’oclock somewhere
- Have you heard about the newest bar in town? The other-state-of-mind 5 o’clock Somewhere Bar & Grill opened recently. Get yourself some great energy because this will definitely make you happy.
- Open from noon
- Renaissance Marketplace, Oranjestad
- Facebook: 5 o’clock Somewhere Bar and Grill
Honor to Connor Extravaganza 2nd Edition
- Join the Connor Brother’s for a night of Steel Pan Music. Dance to the sweet tunes presented by local and international artists.
- From 6-10pm
- Charlie’s Bar, San Nicolas
- Facebook: Sweet Pan Music
- It’s the first Parade to kick-off carnival season. The streets of San Nicolas will be filled with happy children showing off their balloon creativities.
- Starts at Joe Laveist Ball park, San Nicolas
- Facebook: SMAC
Joy of Aruba
- Joy of Aruba is performed at the Divi Divi Hotel by the Popcorn Dancers, one of Aruba’s best Youth Dance Group. The performers will be presenting the most popular folkloric & modern music and dance of the island of Aruba. The Popcorn Dancers are determined to bring pleasure for your eyes, ears, heart & soul.
- Divi Tamarijn
- Facebook: Dream, Dare, Do – Aruba and Popcorn Club & Dancers Aruba
- Every Tuesday Lola is slinging crazy specials your way! Try this week’s Carnita special
- Next to Craft bar at Palm Beach
- Facebook: Lola Taqueria