Live flamenco music and fab food
- Tonight at hip Bohemian restaurant: Catchy Rumba Gitana and dramatic Spanish ballads combine with the passionately prepared dishes to tickle your taste buds to the max.
- From 7pm
- Bohemian restaurant, in front of Barcelo Resort at Palm Beach
- Facebook: Bohemian
12 days of Christmas
- 12 Days of Christmas” December 11 – 22 is back by popular demand. Celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas by visiting Eagle Casino each of the 12 days to earn a chance to win holiday prizes.
- 8 – 11pm
- Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino
- Facebook: Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino
It’s 5’oclock somewhere
- Have you heard about the newest bar in town? The other-state-of-mind 5 o’clock Somewhere Bar & Grill opened last weekend. Get yourself some great energy because this will definitely make you happy.
- Open from noon
- Renaissance Marketplace, Oranjestad
- Facebook: 5 o’clock Somewhere Bar and Grill
Benefit gourmet dinner with live guitarist
- Come and enjoy the great guitarist Luis Quintero live at the chic Azure Beach Residences and savor the culinary art of iron chef Irvin Croes
- Azure Beach residences, Eagle Beach
- Facebook: Azure Residences Aruba
The Nutcracker ballet
- The holiday classic ballet once again comes to life on stage at Cas di Cultura. Watch the Christmas tree grow as snowflakes tip toe on pointe and Clara goes on a magical adventure through the Land of the Sweets.
- Cas di Cultura, Oranjestad
- Facebook Cas di Cultura
Holiday Lunch Buffet
- Celebrate the Holidays with a Festive Lunch Buffet. Aquarius will be serving a Holiday Lunch Buffet including market style salad bar, main dishes including ‘Ayacas’, a carving station with traditional holiday ham and roasted turkey, action station and holiday dessert station.
- Noon to 3:30pm
- Aquarius restaurant at Renaissance Resort
- Facebook: Aquarius and Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Italy for a night at Casa Nonna
- Take a genuine trip to the most emblematic corners of Italy enjoying a 4-course menu inspired by Sicily at Casa Nonna New York.
- From 5 to 10pm
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
- Facebook The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba