Of love & Lust -Poetry Night
- Join us for the first poetry night of 2020. Be inspired by poets, story tellers and musicians as they take the stage to recite their hearts out for their audience. Enjoy amazing food and sip on some wine. Event is free of cost
- From 7pm
- Pub Alfie’s in Aruba, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Basha Foundation
Deep Stretch (Donation Based)
- Special donation based Deep Stretch class. A seated and slow paced class focusing on stretching and restoring the deep tissue. Meditation and breath work included. Spaces are limited to max. 7 p in order to have personal attention for everybody. Just bring a bottle of water and a big towel.
- 8pm – 9pm
- Tanki Flip 55, Suite 6, Noord,
- Facebook: Sandy Island – Aruba
ART Exhibit 01-Love Multiculture
- Exhibition of 50 double portraits by people who love each other as loved ones, family or friends by renowned Dutch photographer Kees Tabak.
- 7pm – 10pm
- Cas di Cultura, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Cas di Cultura – Aruba’s Cultural Platform since 1958
Leap Year Bonanza at Sunset Grille
- Inspired by the first leap year of the decade, Sunset Grille is hosting a lively wine pairing experience coupled with a fun culinary adventure in collaboration with the 2020 Sommelier of the Year, Kiume Tjon-A-Tsien. Indulge in a 6-course culinary experience, with complimentary wine pairings.
- 6.30pm – 9pm
- Sunset Grille, Hilton, Palm Beach
- Facebook: Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
- Delicious pastries, bread, pinda’s, vegetarian snacks, locally made unique art and jewelry is all part of the Farmers Market. Great lunch & smoothies specials!
- 10am – 2pm
- Aruba Ostrich Farm
- Facebook: Aruba Ostrich Farm
Eagle Aruba BBQ Night
- Join us for a delicious BBQ buffet and a great Entertainment! Tickets are available at Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino front desk.
- 6pm – 8pm
- Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino, Eagle Beach
- Facebook: Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino
Dinner under the Stars at Renaissance Private Island
- Take a boat trip to Renaissance Island and let your taste buds travel to paradise. Enjoy our 4-course dinner menu consisting of Lamb Bock Choy or Salmon Ponzu, while your toes get pampered in our white secluded sand. Our private dinner setting includes a welcome cocktail at Lucy’s Dock (across the Renaissance Mall), boat trip to Renaissance Private Island, dinner on the beach and live entertainment
- 6.30pm – 10pm
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino