Rules and protocols are being reviewed and evaluated on a daily basis and adapted as per current situation by a crisis team, in order to protect each and every one visiting and residing our island.
There are currently 96 active Covid cases on the island. 85 residents and 11 non-residents. There are 9 persons hospitalized of which 6 of them are in the Intensive care unit. 101 persons lost their battle against the Covid virus of which 1 of them is a non-resident. A total of 142.422 persons have been tested of which 104.281 were tested at the airport. 56% of the total population have been vaccinated. Aiming for 85% of the total population by end of June 2021.
Measurement by the Government of Aruba
Valid as of Monday May 10th, 2021 until further notice.
- Curfew is from 12 midnight to 4.30am.
- Closing time for businesses is 11pm.
- Max eight (8) per table indoors & max ten (10) per table outdoors (excluding children under the age of 12) Tables must be at least 1.5 meters apart.
- During live performance 5 musicians are allowed to perform on stage.
- No musical events that are intended to attract customers.
- Background music is allowed/No dancing.
- Hotels and lodgings are exempted from the closing time, BUT only to serve their registered guests between 12am and 4.30am.
- Casinos are not part of the exemption and must close at 11pm.
- There is no more public gathering ban but people must still wear masks and social distance when required.
- Beaches and public parking lots remain restricted zones and nobody is allowed on them between 7:30pm to 4.30am.
More information on travel and health requirements can be found on www.aruba.com.