Rules and protocols are being reviewed and evaluated on a daily basis and adapted as per current situation by a crisis team, in order to protect each and every one visiting and residing our island.
There are currently 3.058 active cases. 2.570 are residents and 488 non-residents. 181 deceased.
There are 10 persons hospitalized in Aruba of which 3 are in the ICU. Due to lack of staff at the hospital they have to send patients over to Colombia for treatment. There are currently 3 persons at the ICU in Colombia.
A total of 84,191 of the total population has been vaccinated of which 78,627 persons received both shots of the vaccine and 5,564 received only the first shot. Children as young as 12 years are being vaccinated. For the senior population of 60 years and older a total of 21,794 received both shots and 995 received only the first shot. Aruba is administering booster shots to persons 55 and older
The measures are as follows as of December 30, 2021
- Curfew: NO Curfew
- Closing Time: 12:00 am for all business for the exception of Casino’s which can stay open till 1:00 am
- Restaurants: Max. 6 people per table.
- Social Activities and Sports: Max. people: 60 indoors, 75 outdoors.
- Funerals: Max. people: 75 (if the space is adequately large enough)
- Area Ban 7:00 pm – 5:00 am
- Nightlife: Dancing is not permitted
- Entertainment: Max 5 musicians on stage.
- Gathering Ban: Max. 6 people.
- Shopping: 1 person per family
** Businesses are allowed to lit their pagara until 12:00pm on Deccember 31, 2021.
** Nightlife will be able to stay open until 1:00am on New Year’s day instead of 12:00 am.
The following measures remain applicable:
- Masks: Use of masks is mandatory inside at all establishments.
- Alcohol: Ban of alcohol on public roads: 24 hours.
- Social Distancing: Continue maintaining social distance.