Rules and protocols are being reviewed and evaluated on a daily basis and adapted as per current situation by a crisis team, in order to protect each and every one visiting and residing our island.
There are currently 196 active cases. 167 are residents and 28 non-residents. 177 deceased.
There are 7 persons hospitalized in Aruba of which 5 are in ICU. Due to lack of staff at the hospital they have to send patients over to Colombia for treatment. There are currently 7 persons at the ICU in Colombia.
A total of 83,857 of the total population has been vaccinated of which 78,294 persons received both shots of the vaccine and 5,563 received only the first shot. Children as young as 12 years are being vaccinated. For the senior population of 60 years and older a total of 21,656 received both shots and 995 received only the first shot. Aruba is administering booster shots to persons 55 and older
The measures are as follows:
- Curfew: Eliminated.
- Closing Time: 1:00 am
- Restaurants: Max. 8 people per table.
- Social Activities and Sports: Max. people: 90 indoors, 125 outdoors.
- Funerals: Max. people: 125 (if the space is adequately large enough)
- Area Ban 7:00 pm – 5:00 am
- Nightlife: Dancing is not permitted
- Entertainment: Max 5 musicians on stage.
- Gathering Ban: Max. 6 people.
The following measures remain applicable:
- Masks: Use of masks is mandatory inside at all establishments.
- Alcohol: Ban of alcohol on public roads: 24 hours.
- Social Distancing: Continue maintaining social distance.