Salsa Night at Bugaloe
- Join our weekly FREE Salsa workshop! Every Wednesday we will show you the ins and outs of Latin dancing. The whole night Salsa music will be played to set the mood. Whether you want to dance the night away or just relax and enjoy the tunes of salsa music, it’s a perfect night out.
- From 8:30pm-9:30pm
- Facebook: Bugaloe
Barefoot Beach BBQ
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed. Join us for the Barefoot Beach BBQ on the Renaissance Ocean Suites Beach! A delicious BBQ made to order will be prepared for you accompanied by a build your own salad station, your choice of marinate, side dishes and a decadent dessert station. Have some Family Fun around the grill with live music and a Beach Bar ready to serve you. Reservation is not required. Just walk-in and lets have some fun!
- Renaissance Ocean Suites
- Facebook: Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Samurai Mosaic Workshop
- After the successful Geisha Mosaic workshop, we are preparing the Samurai session for you. Claudia and Cosecha have e whole line of Asian-inspired pieces prepared for you in 2020. The samurai, the elite warrior who emerged in the 10th century, is ready to be created in mosaic style.
- Cosecha San Nicolas
- Facebook: Aruba Cosecha
- What a better way to learn more on the life of Aruba’s Liberator Betico Croes than visiting a museum. The guide at the Historical Museum Fort Zoutman & Willem III Toren will be happy to show you everything and take you back in history. Local dishes and sweet tooth will be available for you to try out.
- From 12-4pm
- Historical Museum Fort Zoutman, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Museo Historico Aruba: Fort Zoutman & Willem III Toren
Arikok Cunucu Trail
- The Arikok Cunucu Trail is a 2 hours walk where you will see and learn about the plants and birds. You will also learn more about the Indian Drawings and about the Indians on the island. After the walk we will enjoy a vegetarian dinner.
- Arikok National Park, Main Entrance
- Facebook: Aruba Ramblers
Joy of Aruba
- Joy of Aruba is performed at the Divi Divi Hotel by the Popcorn Dancers, one of Aruba’s best Youth Dance Group. The performers will be presenting the most popular folkloric & modern music and dance of the island of Aruba. The Popcorn Dancers are determined to bring pleasure for your eyes, ears, heart & soul.
- Divi Tamarijn
- Facebook: Dream, Dare, Do – Aruba and Popcorn Club & Dancers Aruba
Pinchos Grill & Bar
- Enjoy a unique experience during sunset or at night over the clear blue waters of Aruba at this chic grill and bar on a pier. Specialized on Grilled seafood, steaks and much more. All you need is a cocktail, a nice breeze, delicious food and great company!
- Surfside Marina, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Pinchos Grill & Bar