Dinner under the stars at Renaissance Private Island
- Take a boat trip to Renaissance Island and let your taste buds travel to paradise. Enjoy our 4-course dinner menu consisting of Beef Ravioli or Sea Bass & Pumpkin, while your toes get pampered in our white secluded sand. Our private dinner setting includes a welcome cocktail at Lucy’s Dock (across the Renaissance Mall), boat trip to Renaissance Private Island, dinner on the beach and live entertainment!
- 6:30 PM to 10 PM
- Renaissance Private Island
- Facebook Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Meet San Nicolas
- Every first Thursday of the month we invite you to come “Meet San Nicolas”. The Promenade of San Nicolas will be transformed into a Cultural meeting place. Food, drinks, arts, dance and good vibe, come and mingle with our visitors and let them feel the warmth of the Aruban culture. Let’s Meet San Nicolas in the Promenade, entrance is FREE thus meet you there.
- Mainstreet San Nicolas
- Facebook: Meet San Nicolas
Discover Local Art at Renaissance Marketplace
- Every Friday Night the Renaissance Marketplace transforms into a local art exhibition where you can see, touch or buy art pieces locally made by local artisans.Start your weekend with many dining options, Live musical entertainment, movie premiers and many more. The perfect way to relax and enjoy life.
- From 7 – 10 PM
- Renaissance Marketplace, Oranjestad
- Facebook Renaissance Marketplace
UFC Fight night at Eagle Aruba Casino
- Enjoy the UFC event on 34 HD TV’s and 6 giant screens. The Double Down Sports Bar & Grill has a new chef with quality bar food
- 7 PM
- Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino
- Facebook Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino
- Students of the School of Music ‘Rufo Wever’ will be delighting you with local, regional and international Christmas songs.
- 4 PM- 7 PM
- Aruba’s House of Culture
- Facebook Cas di Cultura – Aruba’s Cultural Platform since 1958
Joy of Aruba
- Joy of Aruba is performed at the Divi Divi Hotel by the Popcorn Dancers, one of Aruba’s best Youth Dance Group. The performers will be presenting the most popular folkloric & modern music and dance of the island of Aruba. The Popcorn Dancers are determined to bring pleasure for your eyes, ears, heart & soul.
- Divi Tamarijn
- Facebook Dream, Dare, Do – Aruba and POPCORN CLUB & DANCERS ARUBA
Italy for a night at Casa Nonna
- Take a genuine trip to the most emblematic corners of Italy enjoying a 4-course menu inspired by Sicily at Casa Nonna New York.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
- Facebook The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba