Pinchos Grill & Bar
- Enjoy a unique experience during sunset or at night over the clear blue waters of Aruba at this chic grill and bar on a pier. Specialized on Grilled seafood, steaks and much more. All you need is a cocktail, a nice breeze, delicious food and great company!
- 5 PM – 10 PM
- Surfside Marina, Oranjestad
- Facebook: Pinchos Grill & Bar
- Gloria is an entertainment destination. A place for people not only to watch movies but also have a night out whether that is eating dinner at the food court offering P.F. Chang’s (Asian food), Italian Mangiamo, enjoying drinks or watching a sport event at the sports bar Sizzle, or do something with your family like see a movie and afterwards go to Starbucks, Lettuce Eat Salad bar and Cold Fusion and for the children there’s Play & Stay play court. Gloria has something for everyone.
- Open from 7:00AM – 10PM
- Caya Dr. JEM Arends,
- Facebook Gloria – Movies Dining Entertainment & Play
Weekly Specials at Do It Center
- Need to go grocery shopping? Look no further! Go to Do It Center and we assure you will find everything you need under 1 roof. Fresh fruits & vegetables, great meat selection and most important affordable prices. Keep an eye out for their weekly specials.
- 8 AM – 8 PM
- Shaba, Noord
- Facebook Do it Center
Aruba Ostrich Farm
- Yes, Aruba has Ostriches and these can be found at the Aruba Ostrich Farm. Tours available every 30 min where you will be able to feed the ostriches. Also grab a bite at the bar or take home a memory form the souvenir art shop.
- 9 AM – 4 PM
- Aruba Ostrich Farm (Matividiri 57)
- Facebook Aruba Ostrich Farm
Taste my Aruba- Sustainable, Sea-to-table Savor
- Taste My Aruba is all about honest food, it is culture. Located at At Padu Lampe Plaza in the heart of Oranjestad you will find the most romantically-lit terrace under a canopy of trees with tables set up for you to indulge in delectable food. Ceviche, Lobster Tower, Grouper Fish Cakes and Lobster Bisque are some of the divine starters. Drunken Shrimp Linguini in Creamy Garlic Sauce or Lobster with Truffle Mash will make you happy. The entire menu improves your mood. But don’t worry; there are also options for meat lovers.
- 6 PM – 10 PM
- Plaza Padu Lampe, Oranjestad
- Facebook Taste my Aruba
“Un tiki di Aruba” virtual expo by Unoca Cares 2
- “Un tiki di Aruba” – “A little bit of Aruba” is the art expo presented by local artist Natascha de la Fuente. This expo is virtually presented by Unoca cares 2 as a guided tour. Just click on ‘Start Event’ enable the audio and press play. Sit back, relax and enjoy the many beautiful paintings presented by this very talented artist.
- Everyday till January 24th, 2021
- Facebook Unoca Cares 2
Chef’s Garden by Papillon
- Sometimes combining the best of the best is a matter of all things falling into place. The stage: an Aruban cunucu house creating a magical ambiance. The play: The Secret Garden; a 6-course culinary voyage by a Michelin-trained chef from Belgium, Griet Vanbrabant. The content: 100% local products from local farmers tuned into the most amazing dishes.
- From 7 PM – 10 PM, every Wednesday
- In-home dining setting in the heart of Aruba
- Facebook: The Secret Garden Aruba