Explore Mangel Halto Beach
- Exploring the underwater wonders is something you should definitely do during your stay in Aruba. The underwater world has everything to offer that makes a snorkel trip so exceptional; an impressive, colorful sea life with exotic fishes, turtles and beautiful coral reef. Aruba is known for its white beaches and blue oceans, which means there are many fascinating under water spots, and Mangel Halto is one of them. The beach is different from the other beaches in Aruba it is a beach full of mangroves. You reach the beach by a bridge through the mangroves and then you will have several entrances to the sea. There are diverse spots where you can enjoy a perfect beach day, wooden stairs made to enter the water and a dock to sit on and enjoy the view.
- Located at Pos Chikito, Savaneta.
Horseback Riding at The Goldmine Ranch
- The Gold Mine Ranch is a family operated horse ranch that offers exciting horseback adventures at the North-east side of the island. More than just trail rides, the Ranch offers group or private tours to small intimate groups on well trained horses. All tours are tailored to the skills of each rider. Accommodations are possible for families, friends, couples as well as beginners through advanced riders. The ranch is located right on the coast, offering panoramic views from start to finish.
- Located at Matividiri 60. (before the goldmine ruins of Bushiribana)
- For reservations call +297-594-1317 0r +297-585-9870
- Facebook: The Goldmine Ranch Aruba
Saturday Box Special at Bits & Cheeses by Deli297
- Enjoy a tasteful experience in a cozy and peaceful atmosphere. Bits & Cheeses offers a great variety of the best specialty Cheeses, Charcuterie, Butter & Wines. On Saturday’s ask for the ‘Box for 2’ with 3 types of cheese & charcuterie with additives such as fruits, nuts and crackers. Can’t pick up? They can deliver for a small fee.
- Available Saturday 5 PM-10 PM
- Pre order via whatsapp at (+297)5665264
- Located at Wilhelminastraat 63, downtown Oranjestad, (across El Gaucho restaurant)
- Facebook: Bits&Cheeses by Deli297
- Alto Vista Chapel is a small Catholic chapel also known as “Pilgrims Church” that stands on the hills above the north shore of the sea. The present Chapel of Alto Vista was completed in 1952 and stands in the same location as the original chapel, which was built by Domingo Silvestre, the Venezuelan missionary from Santa Ana de Coro, Venezuela, in 1750. The Alto Vista Chapel was stated to be the location where conversion of Aruban Indians to Christianity started.
- Facebook: Alto Vista Chapel
Local Arts & Craft Fair at Elements Restaurant
- Immerse in local culture and savor the music, art, and flavors of the island at this wonderful local arts & craft fair at Elements Restaurant. Have a truly local experience every Monday with an authentic Aruban dinner and Aruban arts. Find the perfect locally-made gift for yourself or your loved ones.
- Starts at 5 PM
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort
- Facebook: Elements Restaurant Aruba
Create Museum Memories
- The Museum of Industry in San Nicolas, also known as the art capital of Aruba, represents the history of gold, aloe, phosphate, oil and tourism through elaborated displays and multimedia installations. A unique opportunity to learn about Aruba’s history, as well as the vibrant cultural heritage of this part of the island. The museum is situated in the Iconic Water Tower building and narrates Aruba’s industrial history which began in the 19th century.
- Open on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Opening hours 9am till 5pm
- Facebook: Museum of Industry
- Looking for exciting casino action? Then, step into Alhambra Casino. Discover a stylish and comfortable atmosphere with over 450 slot machines, a wide selection of table games and a friendly staff ready to assist you. See why Alhambra is a favorite of local players and out-of-town visitors. Make sure to visit the Players’ Club to sign up for FREE Membership and turn your play into instant rewards and enjoy daily promotions. Pull the handle or roll the dice and Good Luck!
- Open from 9 AM – till Midnight
- J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 47, Eagle Beach
- Facebook Alhambra Casino or go to www.casinoalhambra.com