Visit Aruba’s Donkey Sanctuary
- Aruba has a safe haven for the donkey’s where each donkey is given a name and receives food and water, shelter, quality medical care and lots of love. We highly encourage you to plan a visit to the Sanctuary and see for yourself what so many others have discovered, that there’s more to a donkey then what you think you knew.
- From 9 AM – 4 PM
- Bringamosa 2Z, Santa Cruz
- Facebook: Donkey Sanctuary Aruba
Happy Hour all day at Water’s Edge restaurant
- How does the perfect day looks like while on vacation? With happy hour all day of course! Water’s Edge restaurant give you 3 happy hours a day with specials on premium brands. From 12-1- 4-6 and 9-10. Enjoy the spectacular ocean view while enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner. Guitarist Ricky Thomas will delight you with lovely music to your ears.
- Open from 8 AM – 11 PM
- Located at Costa Linda Beach Resort
- Facebook: Water’s Edge Restaurant & Bar
Shop at Artistic Boutique
- Looking for a unique giftware to take home? Artistic Boutique has it for you. This boutique has been around for over 50 years. Find the perfect jewelry in stainless steel, silver and gold. Porcelain and antique souvenirs and beautiful handmade embroidered table cloths and runners. They are the exclusive agents for NAO by LLADRO & Aruba Lucky Stone.
- Open from 10 AM- 5 PM
- Located in the parkinglot between to Royal Plaza & Windcreek Casino
- Facebook: Artistic Boutique Aruba
Balashi Gold Mill & Spanish Lagoon Hike & Kayak
- Combine history and adventure at this amazing hike and Kayak tour presented by The Shack Aruba. Take a hike at Balashi Gold Mill followed by crossing Aruba’s oldest bridge, The Balashi Bridge, which was built in 1929 and afterwards hop on the Kayak and hit off to the reefs. Learn about Aruba’s history and ecological system and enjoy our amazing nature. Tour will end at Aruba Nautical Club at 12 PM. Tour includes: tour guide, kayak, refreshment, fruit & transportation back to the Balashi Gold Mill. Feel free to bring your snorkeling gear.
- Meeting point: 7:30 AM at the Balashi Gold Mill
- For reservations contact +297- 560-7733
- Facebook: The Shack Aruba
Hands of Gold Massage & Beauty on wheels
- After a very busy week all you need now is to pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or a skin care & body treatment at the comfort of your own room. Marilou of Hands of Gold Massage is ready to give you that much needed treatment you deserve. Discover the secret of relaxation.
- Available daily from 9 AM- 7 PM
- For reservations call/Whatsapp Marilou at +297-733-5034
- Instagram page: handsofgoldmassage&beauty
Aruba Artist Gallery at Paseo Herencia Mall
- Art lovers, we’ve got you covered. Take a trip to Paseo Herencia Mall and enjoy the creativity, inspiration and the love for Art spread all around. Visit the Aruba Art Gallery where artists now have the ability to showcase their art pieces in this Artist Community Gallery, accessible to both locals and tourists. It’s a new way to reconnect with other artists and community.
- Open daily from 5 PM – 10 PM
- Located at Paseo Herencia Mall. Entrance next to Starbucks & Maggy’s
- Facebook: Aruba Artist Gallery
Chef’s Garden by Papillon
- A true once-in-a-lifetime experience. The stage: an Aruban cunucu house creating a magical ambiance. The play: The Chef’s Garden; a 6-course culinary voyage and French-Asian gastronomic ecstasy by Dutch top chef Martijn Liebregts on Wednesdays. You will leave this culinary Garden of Eden in an enchanted state creating a memory that will last a lifetime. Be sure to reserve this opportunity before others do. This production is presented to you by Papillon Restaurant.
- Starts at 7 PM, every Wednesday
- In-home dining setting in the heart of Aruba
- Facebook: The Secret Garden Aruba