By the department of Public Health Aruba:
The department of Public Health of Aruba is thouroughly checking on those under quarantine. After 14 days in quarantine and tested negative for the virus you are out of the quarantine but this doesn’t mean that you are immune to the virus. You will still have to follow the instructions and take proper precautions given. These are:
• Shelter in place from 6 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• Curfew from 9 p.m. – 6 a.m.
• Agglomeration of more than 3 people at public places are not allowed
• Maintain social distancing
• Maintain physical contact distancing of 2 meter
• When coughing cover your mouth
• Wash hands frequently with soap and use handsanitizer of 60% alcohol.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
• Stay home as much as possible only go out for essential needs
• If yu feel sick and think you might have symptons of the virus contact 280-0101.
When testing negative for the Covid-19 first time doesn’t mean you will not get the virus, you are vulnerable anyway. Prevention is the best key!